The Trane company was started way back in 1910 after a Norwegian immigrant by the name of James Trane, and his son Reuben, worked together to bring the Trane Vapor Heating System to the Wisconsin area. Reuben went on to invent the Convector radiator in 1923, and since that time Trane has been inventing and creating heating and cooling systems that are different to their competition. Today customers have come to trust Trane for their technologically advanced, yet durable HVAC products.
When your Trane system is in need of repair or maintenance, you can trust the professionals at Velocity Air Conditioning. Our highly trained HVAC repair team is always here when it comes to working on your Trane HVAC system. We understand that every HVAC system has its own specialized parts and repairing it requires a unique set of skills and knowledge. Our highly trained HVAC team is here to help with all of your Trane HVAC repair needs.
Trane AC Repair
If your Trane cooling system is not cooling your home effectively, or your system won’t start at all, you may need to schedule a service call. Here are some reasons that you may need AC repair;
- Your AC unit is not working, and you can’t get it to start.
- You have been smelling burning, or other smells coming from your unit or ducts
- You can hear your system running; however no cold air is blowing.
- If your unit feels hot you will need to call an AC repair expert as there may be an electrical problem.
- You have spaces in your home that are freezing cold and others that are too hot.
- You can hear noises such as clunking, banging, or thumping coming from your unit.
Trane Heat Pump Repair
If you have a heat pump in your home that is not working effectively, you will find out quickly. There may be several reasons why your heat pump is not working correctly, the following signs are a good reason to call for Trane heat pump repair;
- Your heat pump is tripping the breakers in your house.
- You cannot get your heat pump to work.
- Your heat pump is not cycling correctly.
- You can hear unusual noises from your heat pump.
- Your heat pump’s blower has stopped working.
- Your heat pump is not cooling or heating your building correctly.
Trust Velocity Air Conditioning for Your Trane HVAC Repair Needs
If you have a Trane HVAC system in need of repair, Velocity Air Conditioning qualified technicians can help. We have been working with business and home owners in the Tampa Bay Area for years. We offer exceptional service and guarantee we will do it right the first time.
Velocity Air offers both residential and commercial services in Clearwater, Tampa, St Petersburg and surrounding areas. Give us a call (813) 370-0299 in Pinellas, (813) 370-0299 in Hillsborough or you can schedule online for all of your heating and cooling needs.